E. Mikhail Bishai, M.D.
Dr. Bishai is triple boarded and specializes in Pain Management. He helps chronic pain patient in various aspects using a comprehensive approach. Dr. Bishai uses minimally invasive techniques for pain management and uses multidisciplinary approach to treat his patients. He pays significant attention to any concomitant emotional difficulties especially depression and anxiety. Dr. Bishai completed a Psychiatry residency in New York City. He then held a psychosomatic medical director position at Pinnacle Health System and Hershey Medical Center. He recently completed a fellowship in Pain Management at The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center department of Anesthesiology. He is board certified in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Pain Management. With Dr. Bishai's prior training in Orthopedic Surgery and Anesthesia Pain Management, he is proficient in chronic pain management procedures offered to his patients. He is one of a select number of physicians with training in both psychiatry and interventional pain management.
Dr. Bishai's treats:
- Abdominal, Pelvic and Tailbone Pain
- Acute/Chronic Herpes Zoster "Shingles"
- Low Back and Neck Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Opiates and Benzodiazepines Detoxification
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sacroiliac Joint Mediated Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia and Facial Pain
- Pain Following Stroke or Spinal Cord Injury
- Vertebral Compression Fractures